How to Get Subscribers on YouTube Fast – Part I
How to Get Subscribers on YouTube Fast with Kimbyrleigha – Part I: Beauty and the Vlog Podcast 98
“You always have to know how YouTube is changing. This is your business.” – Kimbyrleigha
If you’re wondering how to get subscribers on YouTube fast and drive your channel to new heights, you’re in for a treat with today’s episode! So, perk up your ears as our guest shares her inspiring story and some invaluable tips on how you can achieve your goals and become a rising star in the YouTube world.
“You have to be really thankful if you even have the bravery to do YouTube.” – Kimbyrleigha
After a tough breakup with her ex, Kimbyrleigha was looking for a change of scenery and a fresh start when she moved from Florida to Los Angeles in 2012. As a single mom to a one-year-old daughter, she struggled to find a job despite having graduated from law school, until she eventually landed one in corporate America where she busted her butt every day for three years.
With no other creative outlet, she started posting videos on YouTube in 2015 with the secret hope that she could make enough money to one day quit her day job. It was one of the best decisions she ever made. After less than a year, Kimbyrleigha was able to make a breakthrough and now has nearly 100,000 subscribers,4.5 million video views, and is fulfilling her dreams.
Kimbyrleigha’s secret on how to get subscribers on YouTube fast was her do-or-die attitude and her determination that failure was not an option. With her current channel rebranding, she continues to find ways to achieve better success.
7 Key Interview Takeaways
- ) Do your homework. Learning how to get subscribers on YouTube fast is not an easy feat for everyone. It pays to be patient, learn from others, and learn from your own experiences. When you see something that’s working, repeat it. When you see something that’s not working, throw it away and focus more on what does.
- ) Understand what you’re doing wrong. It can be anything from your descriptions to your tags, titles, thumbnails, etc. So, learn about the mistakes you’re making from other YouTube creators who have been there and done that and remember not to make the same mistakes going forward.
- ) Make it fun to talk about something mundane. Kimbyrleigha says, “If you can take someone’s mundane product and turn it into something really exciting, that’s different. People are going to recognize your personality and your talent to do that.”
- ) Know how YouTube is changing. According to Kimbyrleigha, there’s a way that YouTube wants things to be presented by which you would gain the attention of subscribers. And because we’re now in the realm of watching shows digitally, YouTube has to also now compete with sites like Netflix and Hulu. So, YouTube stresses the importance of consistency and frequency of uploading videos, as well as going live.
- ) Hold true to what you love. If you love one thing, just keep in mind there’s millions of other people who also like and love it. When you do videos on something you care about the most, people are going to see your authenticity and that’s very magnetic.
- ) It’s not about the numbers, it’s about loyalty. Although your main concern right now may be how to get subscribers on YouTube fast, you’re not doing a vlog for it to simply go viral or for you to simply gain new subscribers. What you’re doing is further strengthening the community you have, making those people more loyal, and making those people more connected and committed to you, your channel, and all the content you put out.
- ) Comparing yourself is poison. Never compare yourself to others. Doing so will only risk skewing your passions. Take a digital detox if you must and just focus on yourself and what you really want to do.
Kymbyrleigha‘s Favorite Items Mentioned in The Podcast!
Connect with Kymbyrleigha
Other Episodes You Might Like
Make sure you check out our current podcast sponsor, Fashion Nova. They offer some of the cutest fashion items at incredible prices. Don’t forget to use the promo code “erika20” for 20% off your entire order! Also, if you’re a content creator or influencer, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them that I sent you for a chance to work with them.