In this episode of Beauty and the Vlog, I had the pleasure of getting to know one of our podcast sponsors a little better and also picking up some awesome tips related to skincare and makeup! I was able to chat with GloProfessional brand representatives, Anna De la Cruz, Director of Brand Development and Janeena Billera Senior Makeup Artist Educator. They shared SO many amazing skincare and makeup tips along with insight into their careers and how they landed their positions with GloProfessional.
In this episode we discussed:
- Career Paths of the podcast guests in the beauty and skincare industry.
- What skincare ingredients are HOT right now.
- The #1 skincare ingredient EVERYONE needs to be using to help with anti-aging.
- What to use if you have very oily skin.
- What “mineral makeup” really means and why it’s better.
- How GlowProfessional works with influencers and content creators.
GlowProfessional is looking to work with YOU! They are currently looking to connect with bloggers, YouTubers and Instagrammers to add to their PR list. If you review and discuss makeup or skincare and want to work with them, head over HERE to fill out the blogger form.
If you want to try some of the products mentioned in the podcast, I hooked up a special discount for you (this is not an affiliate code). Use the code Erika15 to get 15% off and FREE shipping your order of $75+ or more. Check out their line of skincare and makeup HERE.
If you haven’t already make sure you grab your YouTube tools guide below!